No preamble. Only fitness and health tips. Short and sweet. Big on benefits.Take action on these right away!
Here are the health tips
- Take a deep breath. Shrug your shoulders in a circle five times – a good way to get rid of tension and improve posture.
- Extend yours arm in front of you and bring your hands up with your palms facing forward. Hold for 10 seconds. This can prevent carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Stop typing and do ten wrist curls on each side to loosen and strengthen your wrists.
- Calf stretch: place the ball of one foot on a curb or step and let the heel drop; repeat for the other foot
- Sit at the front of a chair. Lift one knee, extend your leg, bring it in, and put it down. Switch legs and do ten reps.
- Give your ankles a mini-workout. Sit in a chair, keep your heels on the ground and tap your toes up and down for a minute.
- Sit down, extend your legs and point your toes. Repeat 10 times.
- Give your hands a break by straightening your arms in front of you, bend your wrists down and make fists. Hold for 10 second.
- Exhale as you suck your stomach in for 15 seconds. It will improve posture and strengthen the muscles behind your abs.
- Stand with arms by your side. Inhale, while standing on your toes, and raising your arms overhead. Exhale and release. This is a breathing and balance exercise.