Ugh! The worst thing about weight loss is having to stick to a diet. Yes, there are ways to lose weight and get rid of extra fat without dieting – but then, there are situations where you must follow a diet.
So how do you actually make sure you stay with the diet without hating it? How do you stop feeling miserable about being deprived of all those yummies that you like? How do you make the whole thing bearable and fun?
Here are some tips:
- Don’t miss breakfast – eating breakfast keeps hunger at bay – you wont end up munching away at those mid-morning empty-calorie snacks
- Drink plenty of water
- Ensure that you food is fiber rich since these make you feel fuller
- Follow regular mealtimes – if you wait until you can bear your hunger no more, you are likely to overeat.
- Make it a point to eat slowly – your tummy needs a little time to tell your brain that it’s happy 🙂
- Desperate to eat something you love? Eat it, but go easy on it. Don’t binge on it.
That said, most good things in life are illegal, immoral or fattening! So cheer up – and take those
baby steps towards your diet!
Have a question? Please email me at vidzword at gmail dot com