This is one of those try before you buy things – choosing a sports bra is no small matter. It’s all very well to bounce to the beat (ouch!) – but there are actually some serious features to look for before you get your sports bra. After all, you want your exercise experience to be a pain free and comfy one.
So what can you look for?
- to control the bounce – less vertical stretch than horizontal stretch
- for more support – the straps must be wide and made of firm, grippy non stretch fabric
- to avoid allergies – the material must be of non allergic and non abrasive fabric
- to prevent chafing – hooks must be covered; labels must be covered or hidden
- to stop the bra riding up – a wide elastic band to snugly fit your ribs
- for free arm movement – T back style if you play tennis, squash, etc.
Now go ahead and choose the right sports bra!
Have a question? Please email me at vidzword at gmail dot com