Aren’t you sick and tired of hearing know-it-alls say life is too short to go to the gym all the time? That you should “live a little”?
What the heck does that even mean, to “live a little”? Their lifestyle is better? Really? Let’s compare notes – how does the life of the average guy look like?
- Hits the snooze button everytime the alarm goes off
- Rolls in bed for 35 mins because he stayed up late once again
- Finally gets out of bed half asleep, stubbing his toe against the bedpost
- Skips breakfast and showering, rushes for work like the Tasmanian Devil
- Buys a doughnut and latte on his way to work, feels like crap all morning
- Stresses because there’s nothing healthy for lunch, ends up in Taco Hell
- Looks at his fat gut and man boobs in the bathroom mirror after lunch
- Decides to drink his depression away by going for happy hour again
- Goes home feeling slightly better and eats a frozen pizza for dinner
- Sees the trailer for Thor, thinking “Man, I wish I had a body like that”
- Goes to bed wishing he was “more motivated” to go to the gym
Guess what? Been there, done that. It’s that kind of lifestyle that turned me into a skinny-fat weakling who lost at armwrestling to a girl, who couldn’t even do a single Pushup and who was embarrassed to take his shirt off at the pool.
Continue to read this great post here.
Mehdi is a 500lb raw Deadlifter and highly sought after strength coach with over 15 years of in-the-trenches experience presently communicating his advice to 9-million guys each year. His website StrongLifts.com is the place where Men seeking fast and dramatic physique transformation and greater strength, fitness and confidence come together.
Have a question? Please email me at vidzword at gmail dot com