Dandruff is the result of excessive skin-shedding from the scalp. Irritating, I know and the sooner you get rid of it, the better. These tips will show you how:
- If you have a mild case of dandruff, then over-the-counter anti-dandruff products can help.
- When you shampoo, massage the scalp vigorously so that you can loosen the flakes and wash them off.
- You need to rinse your hair thoroughly after you shampoo, as shampoo build up can also trigger skin problems and make existing ones worse.
- Make it a point to keep your hair clean. Shampoo on a daily basis. Keep that lather on for a few minutes before you rinse it off. Once the dandruff disappears, you might want to control it by using medicated shampoo once a week. Take care not to use medicated shampoos everyday as they are quite strong.
- Avoid blow-drying your hair. Instead let it dry naturally.
- If you brush your hair, do it with a natural bristle brush that’s medium-stiff.
Here’s to your healthy hair!
Maybe you could give us some home remedies for dandruff? How about apple cider vinegar or other more natural things?
Hi! I checked out your link – interesting home remedies there. Thank you for visiting and commenting.