Diwali, the festival of lights, is here. It is a time for celebrations, and joy.
Diwali – the festival of lights has emerged as the most popular of all Hindu festivals!
Wishing everyone a Happy, safe and wonderful Diwali!
Some safety tips:
- Buy legally manufactured fireworks.
- Supervise children while they light fireworks.
- Light fireworks outside your house
- Hold away sparkles from the body. Avoid making circles in the air.
- Do not bend over fireworks while lighting. Don’t go near if you are not sure whether it is done.
- Keep flower pots on a flat ground while lighting.
- Don’t hold fireworks in your hand when you light them.
- Rockets like fireworks should be lit in open grounds.
- Never keep extra fireworks in your pockets.
- Keep fireworks away while lighting a particular firework.
- Don’t wear Nylon clothes prefer cotton while bursting crackers.
- Wear footwear while lighting fireworks.
- Never try to light used fireworks.
- Keep a water bucket handy.
- Be Prepared for Emergency.
Have Fun but Play Safe, Play Cool!
Have a question? Please email me at vidzword at gmail dot com