Two things actually:
- Testosterone:This is critical for men for the development of their muscle and bone. It also controls everything male.
- Sperm: As far as sperm is concerned let us just say this: no sperm, no procreation.
When you take good care of the testes, your testicles can produce Testosterone and sperm almost for as long as you live.
How to do this? Here are some tips:
- Tight jeans are sexy – but give them a rest once in a while. Wear clothes that breathe – and allow your body to adjust to the right temperature.
- If you are overweight, do something to get back in shape.
- Enjoy cycling? Take a break every half hour – stand up and stretch and get the pressure off your perineum.
- Smoker eh? Smoking hardens your arteries. You know the blood vessels in your penis are the tiniest in your body – so imagine if they got clogged. No! Think about it. Smoking also raises your risk of testicular inflammation, orchitis and mumps. How much fun is that?
- If you are not circumcised, be extra-careful about genital hygiene. Rinse your foreskin clean at least twice a day. Since it helps contain body fluids at the head of your penis after sex, it also increases your risk of STI’s.
Have a question? Please email me at vidzword at gmail dot com