5 Tips to keep your energy levels up
Sometimes, right in the middle of the day we tend to feel a little lethargic. It seems like we just can’t get ourselves up and walk. I know I can’t. Then I read that there are certain foods that actually cause this – sugar, sweets, chocolate – lead to a sudden spurt in our insulin level. And guess what? We can be very very irritable. How to get over this? It is important to eat to keep our energy levels high. Here are 5 tips:
1. Eat smaller and more frequent meals.
2. Go for foods that are low-GI rather than refined carbohydrates.
3. Reach for fat free and low-fat dairy products rather than full-cream products
4. Eat more wholegrain foods bran cereals, beans, lentils, peas, samp, crushed wheat, sweet potatoes, brown rice,
5. Prefer soft fruits and citrus fruits.
Have a question? Please email me at vidzword at gmail dot com