6 tips for beautiful teeth
There’s nothing that can be more off-putting than a whiff of bad breath. It is embarrassing for the person, and it is disgusting for those around. Just brushing, flossing, gargling don’t really do the trick for that brilliant smile. Oral health is critical for our overall well being and the way we look. So pay attention to these and reap the benefits:
2. Research shows that brushing your teeth twice daily helps immensely.
3. Brush your tongue. A major cause of bad breath is the tongue. Clean your tongue to rid it of that layer of organic material that collects there.
4. Floss your teeth once a day carefully.
5. Gargle after every meal and snack – so that you can dislodge any particles that get stuck between your teeth easily
6. Use a good teeth whitener – they are safe to use.
Have a question? Please email me at vidzword at gmail dot com